For Toorak

The gloves are off, enter at your own risk!

Moderator: SHAC administration

Forum rules
Although this is the right forum for posting shit, please be considerate and put warnings on threads with inline images or simply provide the links instead of placing the image in the thread. Standard ethical rules still apply, do not stretch too far or you will be the lucky owner of a ban.
Goodwill
ebola

For Toorak

Post by Goodwill » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:20 pm

i was slippin into the club had on my jeans and my sweatshirt had a little general tsos sauce on it i didnt give a fuck. i walked up to a fine ass bitch. her fucking pussy was barely visible beneath her little skirt. i could smell her fucking menstrual blood caked on the walls of her uterus. her god damn tits were hanging the fuck out and she didnt even care. i walked up, slapped the fucking drink out of her hand. her botyfriend came up to me. i fucked him. i fucked his ass right on the dancefloor. they were all watching me fuck this guy but my eyes never left the girls face. i came in his ass then just left. i walked backwards out of the club.

Impzor

Re: For Toorak

Post by Impzor » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Is it wrong that this gave me a boner?

servix
SuperHappyAdventureClub

Post by servix » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 am

wtf did I just read?
One should not accelerate fragments of geological origin into a ballistic trajectory when they themselves resides in a domicile of easily fragmentable, transparent, pressure-treated quartz.

Goodwill
ebola

Post by Goodwill » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm

img-timeline

Rosemary
SuperHappyAdventureClub

Post by Rosemary » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 pm

wtf is going on
Ataxia¬Hvarf¬Rosemary¬Tremulant
L-l-look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating a-as you run through my corridors.
H-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

Cert
ebola

Post by Cert » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Goodwill wrote:i was slippin into the club had on my jeans and my sweatshirt had a little general tsos sauce on it i didnt give a fuck. i walked up to a fine ass bitch. her fucking pussy was barely visible beneath her little skirt. i could smell her fucking menstrual blood caked on the walls of her uterus. her god damn tits were hanging the fuck out and she didnt even care. i walked up, slapped the fucking drink out of her hand. her botyfriend came up to me. i fucked him. i fucked his ass right on the dancefloor. they were all watching me fuck this guy but my eyes never left the girls face. i came in his ass then just left. i walked backwards out of the club.

True story
Lying is a skill like any other, and if you want to maintain a level of excellence you have to practice constantly.

toorak
Troll

Post by toorak » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 am

errrrrrrrr???????
We should be called SuperHappyAdventureGuild! SHAG!!!

servix
SuperHappyAdventureClub

Post by servix » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

One should not accelerate fragments of geological origin into a ballistic trajectory when they themselves resides in a domicile of easily fragmentable, transparent, pressure-treated quartz.

toorak
Troll

Post by toorak » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Pirate!!!
We should be called SuperHappyAdventureGuild! SHAG!!!

Cert
ebola

Post by Cert » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 pm

servix wrote:Any recommendations?
I recommend choosing a costume build for the male physique!
Lying is a skill like any other, and if you want to maintain a level of excellence you have to practice constantly.