Ver= epic ninja

The gloves are off, enter at your own risk!

Moderator: SHAC administration

Forum rules
Although this is the right forum for posting shit, please be considerate and put warnings on threads with inline images or simply provide the links instead of placing the image in the thread. Standard ethical rules still apply, do not stretch too far or you will be the lucky owner of a ban.
Deathwisdom

Ver= epic ninja

Post by Deathwisdom » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey , i just wanted to let u know about 1 of ur raiders Ver , 1hour ago we was in BOT , chogal died droped tier shoulders for pally/priest/lock , i rolled 82 and Sener40 (Ver's friend) , Ver ninja looted them to hes inventory and traded them to Sener. Here is the screenshots so u can see the rolls. http://imageshack.us/content_round.php? ... ad&newlp=1

ver

Re: Ver= epic ninja

Post by ver » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:14 pm

first noone was my friend they were all pugs second the guy who made the post i gave him without to win a soul blade (i had won it) with raid roll...if i was ninja i took it for my self...but i split all the items to 9 ppl i went there only for fun...i think it was no fair 1 guy to take 3-4 loots and other 0 loots so i gave to a priest the token cause he had worst gear of all and he had 0 loots....but the guy who made the post is too greedy he want all the items for his self....and cause i am shac and he rejected from shac 1 month ago he made that post....gz m8 wish u the best in future and plz don't be so greedy next time let some loot and to other 9 ppl they need it also:P

Cert
ebola

Post by Cert » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:50 am

fascinating story.
Lying is a skill like any other, and if you want to maintain a level of excellence you have to practice constantly.

toorak
Troll

Post by toorak » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 pm

i almost read every second word of the first post, skipped the second, however i read every bit that cert wrote!
We should be called SuperHappyAdventureGuild! SHAG!!!

Lisil

Post by Lisil » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:39 pm

In the end, this is all because Ver didn't specify loot rules.
And a common rule these days when it comes to PUGs is /roll.
Not raidroll, unless it's an Ember for example, or whatever the hell kinda rule Ver used.
The crumbling skyline cuts a vicious horizon, sinking its teeth into the cold September sky.

ver

Post by ver » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Lisil wrote:In the end, this is all because Ver didn't specify loot rules.
And a common rule these days when it comes to PUGs is /roll.
Not raidroll, unless it's an Ember for example, or whatever the hell kinda rule Ver used.
just because i wanted to be all happy and all take a loot if i kept the ''/roll rule'' in this raid i kept the soul blade i won but i gave it to guy that made that post and he was also told me at the beggining he was 375 ilvl what to do the 359 item??? i felt that the most cool is to give to a guy that he didn't took item in all raid and he had low gear....think that i didn't roll for nothink i went there for fun..ninja is a guy that steal from others for himself i didn't steal i split the items as i though it was most fair...

Komos

Post by Komos » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:24 pm

<<just because i wanted to be all happy>> have a cost: New Ttitle = Ninja

Tink

Post by Tink » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Rolls, Main/Offspec, Prio, Lootcouncil (what you used). Should prolly pick pre pug, and tell the other puggers :P. Also moved to offtopic, it's not a recruitment thread. Happy flaming!

Cert
ebola

Post by Cert » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 pm

how is this off topic??? This is completely on topic, and should be moved to general discussion instead!
Lying is a skill like any other, and if you want to maintain a level of excellence you have to practice constantly.

servix
SuperHappyAdventureClub

Post by servix » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Cert wrote:how is this off topic??? This is completely on topic, and should be moved to general discussion instead!
The fact that you replied makes it impossible to be anything but off topic.
One should not accelerate fragments of geological origin into a ballistic trajectory when they themselves resides in a domicile of easily fragmentable, transparent, pressure-treated quartz.